Clinicians and Medical Professionals
Since 1998, Medical Solutions has been, and still is, the largest provider of a remote, private GP advice line in the UK and Republic of Ireland. We serve 4 million patients because of our reputation for trusted, experienced, high-quality clinical service, guaranteed 24/7.
We are proud to say that the CQC rated our service as overall ‘Good’.
Best in class.
All GPs interested in joining our team should be currently practising in the NHS, be on the Medical Performers List and are required to undergo an annual NHS appraisal.
Our Clinical Quality Systems ensure we are continuously monitoring and addressing improvement in a supportive and engaging professional learning environment. This includes our GPs receiving feedback from patients and monthly audits of their prescribing and clinical note keeping for continuous professional development.
Why work for us?
- Flexible work patterns that meet your quality of life expectations and lifestyle needs
- Minimal paperwork to maximise your time for patient care
- Daytime, evening, night, and weekend hours
- Full induction, training, and equipment set up
- Additional certified remote-consultation training
- 24/7 Remote IT support
- Work from home to avoid commuting
- No pre or post consultation work
- 24/7 call centre dedicated to supporting GP queries
- Doctor socials throughout the year
- Bi-annual Doctor Review Presentations
- Patient feedback data
- GP performance data supplied for NHS appraisal
- Comprehensive and supportive Quality Management Systems
- Experienced Clinical Governors Board and Chief Medical Officer to support GP clinical decision making
- Competitive pay
At Medical Solutions doctors have time to be doctors. We have far less pressure on the consultation time, Medical Solutions provides us with the time to listen to our patient’s concerns. The outcomes are more effective for the patient and work is enjoyable for the GPs. I’m able to work at home around times that suit me and my family, I benefit from IT training, I’m fully supported by the efficient administration and IT teams and get monthly feedback on my work in a supportive way that enables me to reflect and improve as a GP.
Dr Chris Morris,
Chief Medical Officer
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about our vision and value putting patients first
- Are NHS practising, GMC registered GPs, completing annual NHS appraisals and on the Medical Performers List
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a GP practice
- Are passionate about putting patients first by providing the highest standards of clinical and patient-centred care.
- Have good IT skills
- Are willing to engage with audit and quality-improvement work to reflect on and improve their performance
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can engage with people of all backgrounds
- Have a strong sense of urgency and accountability for the members who come to us for help
- Are quick learners, organised, consistent, reliable, and detail-oriented
- Are proactive, assertive, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Are able to give and receive constructive feedback to foster a patient-first culture
- Are able to follow all organisation quality systems while maintaining confidentiality and security of sensitive information